We’ve been looking at blogging and writing as our primary focus, but we are going to switch gears for this week.
We all have unique skills. Each one is different, and we can learn to use them in different ways. Blogging is one way, but there are many other ways we can create content using these skills.
I have Brian Hull with us, who uses his unique skills in very creative ways. He has started to use his skills on his Youtube channel and working on doing voice acting.
I first learned about Brian because of his viral rendition of “Let It Go” from the movie Frozen.
Here’s a preview of what we’ll look at for the rest of this semester:
- Session 10 – Networking with Mark Sieverkropp
- Session 11 – Marketing your blog through e-mail and social media
- Session 12 – Monetizing strategies for your blogging efforts
- Session 13 – SEO and Google analytics
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments!
- Do you want to take your podcast to the next level, but just don’t have the time to make it happen?
- Is your time stretched to the max, struggling to get your podcast episode out?
- Do you need help just getting started?
Podcast Guy Media can offer the solution to both recover your time and improve your podcast.