Barrett Soop, together with his wife Leandra Soop, runs Be Seen Company which is a video and podcast production company. Hoping to improve his marketing skills, he ventured into podcasting. Now, Barrett is able to give people the opportunity to share their own stories through his podcast, Made In Monrovia. Aside from podcasting, Barrett also spends his time creating content for social media platforms and websites.
In this episode, Barrett shares great tips and insights for anyone who wants to start a local podcast. One of which is “In a local podcast, you need to have a view that really isn’t about you, it’s about your community as a whole and bringing it together.” Tune in for more!
- Branching Out: Barrett’s Journey to Podcasting
- Business Evolution: From Using Simple Tech to Upgrading and Producing Podcasts
- If You Could Go Back In Time, What Would You Do Differently?
- Advice for Starting A Local Podcast
- Equipment for Starters: Go Big or Start Small?
- Biggest Struggle with Local Podcasting?
- How to Grow A Local Podcast
- Advertisements and Sponsorship on Local Podcasting
- Raw Conversations vs. Using A Script
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Learn more about Barrett Soop here.
- Connect with Barrett:
- Recommended Equipment and Software:
- Made in Monrovia – A podcast on the people and stories of Monrovia, California
- Do you want to take your podcast to the next level, but just don’t have the time to make it happen?
- Is your time stretched to the max, struggling to get your podcast episode out?
- Do you need help just getting started?
Podcast Guy Media can offer the solution to both recover your time and improve your podcast.